MembershipGeneral Information For Users
Regulations Of Enrolment
- Any citizen of Zagreb or Republic of Croatia who lives, works or attends school in Zagreb can become the member of the Zagreb City Libraries network.The enrolment can be done in any branch library that belongs to Zagreb City Libraries. Adults must present valid identity card (or index for students), children under the age of fourteen must present their civil registry number and the parent's identity card.
- The Library card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. This Library card can be used in all libraries that belong to the Zagreb City Libraries network.
- The library card is untransferable.
Loan And Return Library Rules
Loan Period And The Number Of Items
- The member can borrow, at once, 6 items for 21 days in one library of the network. The member of the Bookmobile Service can borrow 5 items for 30 days.
- From 15th of June till 15th of August the loan period is extended to 63 days.
Overdew Fees And Loss Of Library Card
- The price of Library card is 50 kn. In the event of a library card being lost the price for the copy is 20 kn. The overdew fee is 50 lp per day and per item.