1. Armstrong, Louis
Hot Fives And Sevens
* Remastered by John R. T. Davies.
2. Armstrong, Louis
Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington: Recording Together for the First Time
* Produced by Bob Thiele.
3. Basie, Count
The Complete Atomic Basie: The Atomic Mr. Basie (Count Basie Orchestra)
* Recorded at Capitol Studios, New York City on October 21 & 22, 1957.
4. Blakey, Art
Moanin’ (Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers)
* Original recording and 1998 remastering by Rudy Van Gelder.
5. Bernstein, Leonard
Preludes, Fuges & Riffs: The Influence of Jazz
* Originally released 1956, 1964, 1968 by John McClure, David Oppenheim.
6. Blakey, Art
A Night at Birdland Vol 1&2 (Art Blakey Quintet)
* Recorded on February 21, 1954 at Birdland, New York City.
7. Blanchard, Terence
* Produced by Herbie Hancock.
8. Blanchard, Terence
A Tale of God's Will: A Requiem for Katrina
9. Blanchard, Terence
Let's Get Lost: The Songs of Jimmy McHugh
* Terence Blanchard, trumpet; Diana Krall, Jane Monheit, Dianne Reeves, Cassandra Wilson [vocals]; Edward Simon, piano ... [et al.]
10. Bridgewater, Dee Dee
11. Brubeck, Dave
Time Out (The Dave Brubeck Quartet)
* Originally recorded in 1959.
12. Coleman, Ornette
Free Jazz: A Complete Improvisation by Ornette Coleman Double Quartet
* Originally recorded on December 21, 1960 at A & R Studios, New York City.
13. Coleman, Ornette
The Shape of Jazz to Come
* Recorded on May 22, 1959 at Radio Recorders, Los Angeles, California.
14. Coleman, Ornette
15. Coltrane, John
* The album was first released in 1960.
16. Coltrane, John
* Recorded December 1964 at Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
17. Coltrane, John
My Favorite Things
* Recorded at Atlantic Studios, New York on October 21-24-26, 1960.
The Complete Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong on Verve, performed by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
*3 CDs + two 20-page booklets: One with complete discographical information and a new essay including the recollections of producer Norman Granz; the other with reproductions of liner notes and cover art of the original LPs.
19. Corea, Chick
Five Peace Band: Live
* Chick Corea, piano & keyboards; John McLaughlin, guitar; Kenny Garrett, saxophone; Vinnie Colaiuta, drums; Herbie Hancock, guest artist, piano
20. Corea, Chick
Return to Forever
* Recorded February 1972, A & R Studios, New York.
21. Corea, Chick
Duet: Chick & Hiromi
* Recorded at the Blue Note Jazz Club, Tokyo, Japan - September, 2007.
22. Davis, Miles
* Released in April, 1970; recording of the album started in August 19, 1969 in Columbia Studio B, New York City.
23. Davis, Miles
Kind of Blue
(Dual Disc/2-Sided Disc-CD Audio Side /DVD Side
* Recorded in March and April 1959.
24. Bridgewater, Dee Dee
25. Dolphy, Eric
Out to Lunch
* Recorded on February 25, 1964 at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey; original recording and 1998 remastering by Rudy Van Gelder.
26. Ellington, Duke
Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
* Original recording remastered, 2008; recorded at Van Gelder Recording Studio, New Jersey on September 26, 1962.
27. Ellington, Duke
Ellington At Newport 1956: Complete
* Recorded in performance at the American Jazz Festival at Newport, on July 7, 1956.
28. Ellington, Duke
* Recorded at Sound Makers, New York City on September 17, 1962; sessions with Charlie Mingus and Max Roach.
29. Evans, Bill
Waltz For Debby (A Bill Evans Trio)
* With Scott LaFaro, bass; Paul Motian, drums; recorded in New York on June 25, 1961.
30. Fitzgerald, Ella
Sweet and Hot
* Drawn from sessions recorded between 1952 and 1955.
31. Gambarini, Roberta
Easy to Love
32. Garner, Erroll
Concert by the Sea
* Recorded September 19, 1955, Live in Carmel, California.
33. Getz, Stan
Sweet Rain (Stan Getz Quartet)
* Recorded March 30, 1967 at Rudy Van Gelder Studio, N.J.
Personnel: Stan Getz, tenor sax; Ron Carter, bass; Grady Tate, drums; Chick Corea, piano
34. Getz, Stan
Getz-Gilberto: Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto featuring Antonio Carlos Jobim
* Recorded NYC, March 18 & 19, 1963; digitally remastered, New Jersey in February & March 1995.
35. Gillespie, Dizzy
Live at the Royal Festival Hall (Dizzy Gillespie and the United Nation Orchestra)
* Recorded live at the Royal Festival Hall, London, June 10, 1989.
36. Gillespie, Dizzy
Live at the Royal Festival Hall, London (Dizzy Gillespie and the United Nation Orchestra)
37. Gordon, Dexter
Homecoming: Live at the Village Vanguard
* Recorded live at the Village Vanguard in New York City on December 11 and 12, 1976.
38. Haden, Charlie
Liberation Music Orchestra
* Recorded April 27, 28, and 29, 1969 at Judson Hall, New York City.
39. Hancock, Herbie
* Recorded on March 17, 1965 at the Van Gelder Studio, Englelwood Cliffs, New Jersey; original recording and 1998 remastering by Rudy Van Gelder.
40. Hancock, Herbie
River: The Joni Letters
* Produced and arranged by Larry Klein and Herbie Hancock.
41. Holland, Dave
Extended Play: Live at Birdland (Holland Dave Quintet)
* Recorded Live at Birdland on November, 21-24, 2001; 2-CD Set
42. Ibomeka, D.K.
43. Jarrett, Keith
The Koeln Concert
* Recorded live at the opera in Koeln, Germany, Janauary 24, 1975 and produced by Manfred Eicher.
44. Keith Jarrett Trio
* Performed by Keith Jarrett, piano; Gary Peacock, double-bass; Jack DeJohnette, drums; produced by Manfred Eicher; recorded July 2, 1985 at the Palais des Congres de la Grande Armee and produced by Manfred Eicher.
45. Keith Jarrett Trio
* Performed by Keith Jarrett, piano; Gary Peacock, double-bass; Jack DeJohnette, drums.
46. Kent, Stacy
Breakfast on the Morning Tram
47. Krall, Diana
The Look of Love
48. Krall, Diana
49. Lloyd, Charles
50. Maricle, Sherrie
TNT: A Tommy Newsom Tribute
* Performed by Sherrie Maricle & the DIVA Jazz Orchestra ; all arrangements by Tommy Newsom.
51. Marsalis, Branford
Metamorphosen (Branford Marsalis Quartet)
* Branford Marsalis, saxophones (soprano, alto, tenor); Joey Calderazzo, piano; Eric Revis, bass; Jeff ''Tain'' Watts, drums.
52. McBride, Christian & Inside Straight
Kind of Brown
* Personnel: Christian McBride - bass, Carl Allen - drums, Eric Scott Reed - piano, Steve Wilson - sax, Warren Wolf, Jr. - vibes
53. Mingus, Charles
Mingus Ah Um
* Originally recorded in 1959 and produced by Teo Macero; performed by saxophonists Booker Ervin, John Handy, and Shafi Hadi; Charles Mingus, bass; Horace Parlan, piano; Dannie Richmond, drums.
54. Mingus, Charles
* Recorded on January 30, 1956, at Audio-Video Studios, New York, N.Y.
55. Mingus, Charles
Tijuana Moods: The Complete Edition
*Recorded July 18 and August 6, 1957 in RCA Victor's Studio ''A'', New York City.
56. Mitchell, Joni
The Hissing of Summer Lawns
57. The Modern Jazz Quartet
* Recorded at WOR Studios in 1953 and Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, N.J., in 1954-1955; remastering, 2005 - Rudy Van Gelder at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
58. Monk, Thelonious
* Sonny Rollins, tenor saxophone; Thelonious Monk, piano; Ernie Henry, alto saxophone; Clark Terry, trumpet; Oscar Pettiford, bass; Max Roach, drums; recorded in New York, December 1956.
59. Nelson, Oliver
More Blues & the Abstract Truth
* Recorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on November 10 and November 11, 1964. 60. Parker, Charlie
The Essential Charlie Parker
61. Peterson, Oscar
62. The Oscar Peterson Trio Plus One, Clark Terry
* Recorded February 26, 1964.
Personnel: Oscar Peterson, piano; Ray Brown, bass; Ed Thigpen, drums.
63. Potter, Chris
Song for Anyone
64. The Quintet
Jazz at Massey Hall
* Recorded live at Massey Hall, Toronto, May 15, 1953 and performed by Dizzy Gillespie - trumpet, Bud Powell - piano, Charles Mingus - bass, Max Roach - drums, Charlie Parker - alto saxophone.
65. Reeves, Dianne
When You Know
66. Return to Forever
* World Tour 2008: Chick Corea, keyboards; Stanley Clarke, bass; Al di Meola, guitar; Lenny White, drums.
67. Roach, Max
We insist!: Max Roach's Freedom Now Suite
* Recorded at Nola Penthouse Studios, New York City, August 31st and September 6th, 1960.
68. Rollins, Sonny
Road Shows: Vol. 1
* Recorded in Tokyo, Toulouse, Umea, Warsaw, Victoria (BC), New York City, from 1986 to 2007; all selections composed by Sonny Rollins; assembled and edited by Richard Corsello.
69. Rollins, Sonny
* Recorded by Rudy Van Gelder at the Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, NJ on June 22, 1956; remastering 2005 - Rudy Van Gelder, Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
70. Rollins, Sonny
* Performed by Sony Rollins, tenor saxophone; Ray Bryant, piano; George Morrow, bass ; Max Roach drums; recorded by Rudy Van Gelder in Hackensack, NJ on December 2, 1955.
71. Rollins, Sonny
Sonny Rollins with the Modern Jazz Quartet
* Recorded October 7, 1953 December 17, 1951, and January 17, 1951.
72. Schneider, Maria
* Performed by Maria Schneider Orchestra.
73. Scott, Christian
Live at Newport
(2-Disc Set - CD+DVD)
* All songs written by Christian Scott, trumpet; Walter Smith, III tenor saxophone; Matt Stevens, guitar; Aaron Parks, piano; Joe Sanders, bass; Jamire Williams, drums.
74. Shepp, Archie
Four for Trane
* Recorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on August 10, 1964.
75. Shorter, Wayne
* Originally recorded on March 4, 1965 at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey; remastered in 2007 by Rudy Van Gelder.
76. Silver, Horace
Song for My Father: (cantiga para meu pai)
* Performed by The Horace Silver Quintet and recorded over a year's time at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on October 26, 1963, January 28, 1964, October 26, 1964.
77. Souza, Luciana
78. Souza, Luciana
The New Bossa Nova
79. Souza, Luciana
The Poems of Elizabeth Bishop & Other Songs
80. Spalding, Esperanza
81. Tristano, Lennie
Lennie Tristano; The New Tristano
* Recorded in New York City, 1955 and 1960-1962.
82. Vaughan, Sarah
Sarah Vaughan (1954)
83. Weather Report
84. Wilson, Cassandra
Blue Light 'Til Dawn
85. Wilson, Cassandra
Find more CDs in our Online Catalog and visit the American Corner.